June 23, 10:00am ET
Looking for a job where you can make a real, positive impact on the lives of dogs and their humans? Where you can work in a supportive, team environment, and learn from some of the nation’s leading board-certified veterinary behaviorists and dog behavior consultants?
Join us for a fun, virtual info session and Q&A about careers at Instinct Dog Behavior & Training!
What we do:
- We help humans and dogs live happier lives together, through collaborative coaching and canine behavioral health support
Who we’re looking for:
- Certified, positive reinforcement-based trainers and behavior consultants
- Canine care specialists
- Client services specialists
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and no bulls*!t pay structure
- Benefits, paid sick time, and paid vacation for full-time positions
- Opportunities for passive income via course development
- Flexible roles (part-time, full-time, combo Training/Care roles, etc.)
- Clear career growth paths
- Continuing education support
- Supportive team environment
What we value:
- Growth mindset
Our team members come from diverse backgrounds and have diverse interests. Individual expression is encouraged and welcomed (Got tattoos and purple hair? Awesome. Prefer to wear head-to-toe khaki? Also awesome). What’s most important to us, is that you are driven to make a positive impact on the lives of dogs and owners.
Interested in learning more? Come hang out with Instinct co-founder and co-CEO Sarah Fraser, to chat about career opportunities at Instinct.
Instinct currently has locations in NYC, Bergen County NJ, Portland OR, and San Diego CA, with several other locations opening across the country this year.