Dealing with fear, aggression, and anxiety issues in the city is challenging. Small, shared living spaces and crowded sidewalks make it nearly impossible to simply avoid the situations that cause your dog to feel afraid or agitated.
We’ve spent the past decade perfecting practical, positive, effective training techniques to help city dogs struggling with fear, anxiety, and aggression.
• Fearful or aggressive behavior toward other dogs
• Fearful or aggressive behavior toward strangers or family members
• On-leash and in-building reactivity issues
• Issues with other pets in the home
• Resource guarding toys, food, or other items
• Confidence building on walks
• Separation anxiety (private lessons only)
• Trouble with veterinary exams or grooming visits
• And lots more!
After determining the specific situations that are causing problems for you and your dog, we develop a custom behavior plan that focuses on three areas:
Depending on your dog’s behavior issues, program options may include:
Give your dog a BIG head start on their behavior modification plan with one of our signature, positive reinforcement sleepaway Training Camps, before continuing the process back at home.
Work one-on-one with a certified dog behavior consultant in a series of lessons in your home (Manhattan & Brooklyn) or at our East Harlem facility, and guide your dog through every step of a behavior modification plan.
We’ll help you get started with practical, positive training that delivers LASTING results. Give your dog the skills they need to live their very best life with you, filled with fun, freedom, and friendship.